Hioki 3455 High Voltage 5kV Insulation Tester Description
The Hioki 3455 High Voltage 5kV Insulation tester offers simple and safe testing of insulation at test voltages between 250V to 5,0kV. Step voltage tests from 500V to 2.5kV & 1kV to 5kV can also be performed, the time for each step voltage can also be controlled. The test leads are selfcontained within the sealed rugged carry case. The complete unit weighs in at less than 3kg! Test data for different machines/locations can be segregated and stored in up to 100 data file locations. Communication with a PC or laptop is made possible via the free application software and USB lead. With this software stored data can be viewed and test certificates produced.
Hioki 3455 High Voltage 5kV Insulation Tester Features
- Accurately measures insulation resistance up to 5T
- Step voltage tests can also be carried out with the user setting the time interval for each step
- Automatically records insulation resistance at timed intervals to give ‘Polarization Index’ reading
- Programmed step voltages from 250V to 5.0kV in 25V steps up to 1.0kV and 100V steps from 1.0kV to 5.0kV
- Easy to read backlit display with analogue resistance scale
- Display shows: Test voltage, insulation resistance, leakage current, elapsed time and for PI readings the PI plus insulation resistance at both T1/T2
- Triple power supply systems - The instrument is fitted with two battery systems: 6 x LR6 batteries form a backup system supporting the rechargeable battery pack – charged via the AC power adaptor.
- Down load data includes: Insulation resistance value at different set time intervals, test voltage levels, date & time.
Hioki 3455 High Voltage 5kV Insulation Tester Kit
Hioki 3455 High Voltage Insulation HiTESTER, integral carry case, test lead set including croc-clips, USB lead, data management PC software & 6 AA batteries, battery pack (Hioki 9459) and AC power adaptor/battery charger (Hioki 9753).